The China Open starts on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
    Should be a good chance for Robertson to make up a bit of leeway too - assuming he makes some decent progress that is.
    He's got a very tough draw though. If he gets through tomorrow (against a bang in form Jimmy Robertson) he will almost certainly have to play Mark Allen in the next round and then probably Ding in the semis and on recent form Mark and Ding must be the best player in the world.

Comment

Super Barry! Ding down 4 - 0 .

Comment

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
        Super Barry! Ding down 4 - 0 .
        Yeah, bad day for Ding, he really should have done more with the chances he's had. It was always going to be difficult against Hawkins, for whoever drew him, because he has basically played as a strong top16 player all season.

Williams-Lu has been a good match. Lu was in the balls to make it 3-1, but kept losing position. In the end he just played one pot too many, and it cost him the frame. Important point of the match now, both players wasting chances to take the lead. :smile:

Comment

C'mon the Hawk!
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

4-3 now, Hawkins feeling a little the pressure?

Comment

4-3 now. Hawkins really threw the last two frames away...

Comment

Well done Barry!

Comment

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
                  Well done Barry!
                  One word . . . phew!
                  My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                  I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

It was too much to do in the end, and in truth, Ding didn't really raise his game at 0-4, he just wasn't punished as heavily by Hawkins from that point.

Annoying choice of TV matches again... Selby-King and Robertson-Robertson. Ok, Selby and King have a bit of history, so it could be a good match, and Jimmy Robertson of course played very well in the wildcard round. But the Bingham-Liang match was the one I wanted to see.

Comment

Originally Posted by Where's Willie? View Post
                      He's got a very tough draw though. If he gets through tomorrow (against a bang in form Jimmy Robertson) he will almost certainly have to play Mark Allen in the next round and then probably Ding in the semis and on recent form Mark and Ding must be the best player in the world.
                      Well, Ding's already out of contention ....

Comment

Selby near to a 147!

The black! Ouch
                        Last edited by streamer45; 27 March 2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

That's gotta hurt. :wink:

Comment

oh, shame .... what a nice break, unlucky bounce of the cushion .... 140 with black remaining always unlucky

Comment

Selby just made my day. What a laugh I had.

Comment

Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
                                Selby just made my day. What a laugh I had.
                                Mine too, what a break!

Comment

Working...
                                X