No announcement yet.

UK Championship - 2nd Roud Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well well, another century from Davis...

This is really good stuff from him. He's been playing well in various events over the past couple of seasons, but never against the likes of Higgins in an event of this prestige.

Higgins in the balls now... :smile:

Comment

...and on a 147!!!

Comment

147 Fantastic snooker from Higgins after being off the table for two frames
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

What a final red !!!!!!!!

Comment

Very well done John...many congrats! The old dog can still show us some tricks

Comment

UK Championship - 2nd Roud Discussion

Guys total class.

Comment

I'm glad I switched to this match for the last couple of frames. :smile:

Excellent break, never really in trouble, flawless maximum. It's amazing, he had that purple patch around 03-04 where he made a couple of maximums, then eight years of drought, and now two again in a short period. :smile:

Comment

Had to go out for a bit, come home, turn on telly, 147. sweet! Fair dues, JH is class.

What's happened to him for the rest of this session though? Has mark been that good or what?

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Missed it due to watched table 1, i thought it was a good comeback frame not a 147. Oh well it will be on BBC2 highlights in a bit, bet John comes back to win this now. Good odds on for the tournament win now for him thought they would have been even better before the last frame no doubt.

Comment

Holy crap, a 7th maximum break for the Wizard of Wishaw!! Thet final red was absolutely insane!!! woot!! )))
                      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                        Had to go out for a bit, come home, turn on telly, 147. sweet! Fair dues, JH is class.

What's happened to him for the rest of this session though? Has mark been that good or what?

-

Sweet indeed Mark has played very well. John not so much though. It's been an entertaining match so far. Been switching to the other one a bit, but haven't seen too much of it. Decision time for me if John pulls back one more...could be another late night then (UK time +1h)
                        Last edited by daffie; 5 December 2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Get yourself a cup of coffee Daffie, decider it is.

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

It's never over until it's over in snooker, but somehow I can't see Mark Davis winning this match now. Not just because Higgins has the momentum and has obviously raised his game, but also the way Davis basically bottled the last frame, wasting a couple of great chances to take the match. You can't do that against Higgins and expect to come out on top. :wink:

Comment

You betcha I'm still here Great late night drama.
                              Last edited by daffie; 5 December 2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

C'mon Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X