X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by trains View Post
    Where are those 17 & 19 frame 'traditionalists'? Or a better q,does anyone care!!
    Care about what exactly?

Leave a comment:

• trains
    replied
    Originally Posted by Pude View Post
    Game ended abit after 12:05am(GMT).
    Where are those 17 & 19 frame 'traditionalists'? Or a better q,does anyone care!!

Leave a comment:

• Pude
    replied
    Game ended abit after 12:05am(GMT).

Leave a comment:

• Mellow Yellow
    replied
    yeah how dare he be pleased to come back and win from 4-0 down!

Leave a comment:

• armstm
    replied
    Originally Posted by brusque View Post
    and yeah the fist pumps were great too ... seems like there was a bit of a needle in there somewhere
    selby comes across a bit of a twat with those fist pumps. i felt sorry for him at 4-0 down and think he's a nice guy but they are annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Mellow Yellow
    replied
    what time did it finish? i nodded off at 4 all..... woke up sharpish this morning with the tv still on!

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Still with us then daffie. I've got to be up early tomorrow as well, but this match is far too fascinating to leave...
    Well...I was. Gave up around 00:30 and taped the reminder of the match, so will watch the conclusion later on today.

Leave a comment:

• streamer45
    replied
    Amazing comeback, that's what snooker can be! Great performance by Selby!

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Tremendous comeback. :smile:

He could have got a better scoreline in the first part of the match, but being 4-0 down didn't break his resolve at all. He just battled to win a couple of close frames, then finished in style. :smile:

I think he has a great chance to win the title now, even though all three players are more than capable of beating him. Considering Carter's good record against Murphy, I expect a Carter-Selby final at this point, but I haven't been too successful with my predictions this week. So perhaps it's best not to overanalyze things and just enjoy the snooker. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• brusque
    replied
    and yeah the fist pumps were great too ... seems like there was a bit of a needle in there somewhere

Leave a comment:

• brusque
    replied
    Used to hate the guy but got to say, Mark Selby has won me me over ... I am officially a fan!!! trumps n allens can pot alll they want ... its selby all the way for me

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Selby came back strong at the end, well done

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Brilliant! And they say we need more characters in the game, how much more character can you have than what we saw tonight in that comeback, classic. IMHO of course.

Night all.

-

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Robertson -Selby is very interesting to watch...tactical and rather tense stuff. If Selby could get back to 4 all there's no telling what could happen...might even be an after midnight finish.
    Still with us then daffie. I've got to be up early tomorrow as well, but this match is far too fascinating to leave...

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    You don't often see Robertson letting someone back in the match like that. He is usually very hard to stop once he takes control. Although he didn't exactly play brilliantly to get the lead in the first place, it could have been 2-2 at the interval.
    Yes, have to admire Selby's tenacity.

-

Leave a comment:

• sberry
    replied
    What's that noise, sounds like someone choking...?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X