No announcement yet.

UK Championships S/F discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a website that has the lengths of reign?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Agree, some great snooker in this tourney

Murphy you are a power snooker God - enjoyed that semi big time , Took on some risky shots but got the lot, great comeback

Comment

• Murphy really is the cueman..It's mega smooth, must drink ****e loads of cod liver oil, think I will try it...
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Is there a website that has the lengths of reign?
          Even though it´s not updated any longer since the dead of Chris Turner, his web is still worth visiting, and all historic rankings can be found.

http://www.cajt.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/HistoricRank1.html

Regarding rankings and centuries. They just aren´t what they used to be.
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Hi Rane
            Yep, i know this website and as you say since Oct11 it has not been update - I thought someone posted that they were going to take it over and keep it going?
            cheers
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I vaguely remember someone saying Cliff Thorburn was world no. 1 in a final with Jimmy White on ITV in the mid 80's,I don't know how that correlates with the more fixed lists then or the comparison to Trump now though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Hi Rane
                Yep, i know this website and as you say since Oct11 it has not been update - I thought someone posted that they were going to take it over and keep it going?
                cheers
                When I googled for his site, I ran into another site saying that a new version will be ready within a short while.
                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
                X