O's 147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O's 147

I've seen all of O'S 147's very special to watch, the 147 he made in the UK championship was without doubt one of his very best, not easy at all .... he is a genius.

Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
    I've seen all of O'S 147's very special to watch, the 147 he made in the UK championship was without doubt one of his very best, not easy at all .... he is a genius.
    Which one? If you mean the one in 2007 against Selby, I was in the audience that day. Remember it well, it's late, the score 8-8 and he bangs in a maximum in the decider. Never seen Selby leave an arena that quick. Magic!

Comment

Do you mean the one he just did in the Champs just gone? I absolutely loved that. But like you said, watching him get a 147 is always magic. I don't enjoy watching any other player as much as I enjoy watching him, when he is playing at his best you just don't want it to end, fascinating stuff.
      My top 5 players: 1. Ronnie O'Sullivan 2. Judd Trump 3. Neil Robertson 4. Marco Fu 5. Ding Junhui

Ronnie O'Sullivan is my hero!

Comment

I think the one against ding in the Welsh open was probably his best. Deep screw left handed. Final black left handed. Breaking the maxi record.winning a title with a maxi. Superb. Then there's his latest 147, Completely White washed selt, forcing the angle off the black to get on yellow. Impressive stuff. Could go on all day haha.

Comment

What year was that one Rory? I cannot always place them, the video on YouTube of all his 147's is brilliant, think I'll have to have another watch of it to refresh my memories.
          I could watch him all day, ha ha.
          My top 5 players: 1. Ronnie O'Sullivan 2. Judd Trump 3. Neil Robertson 4. Marco Fu 5. Ding Junhui

Ronnie O'Sullivan is my hero!

Comment

It would of been February 2014 Welsh Open

Comment

Working...
            X