No announcement yet.

3G kicks and heavy contacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I see kicks is that if they are still getting them on telly with pro set ups there really is no miracle cure for them no matter what the price.
    It’s more to do with atmospheric conditions than anything else and is the reason why no cure has ever been found.

Its still a bummer when you get one especially on important shots

Comment

Try the russian magic chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
        Try the russian magic chalk.
        Is that the same as Colombian magic chalk

Comment

http://www.russianmagicchalk.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
            Reading through that website has made my day especially the testimonials

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
              The way I see kicks is that if they are still getting them on telly with pro set ups there really is no miracle cure for them no matter what the price.
              It’s more to do with atmospheric conditions than anything else and is the reason why no cure has ever been found.

Its still a bummer when you get one especially on important shots
              It was a rare occurrance with super crystalate balls, Aramith phenolic resin balls are crap, why else are there three different grades of the exact same material
              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

After reading Steve’s thread I’ve just bought one of those small digital humidity meters that does temperature as well ,never thought much about the humidity much before ,So far readings are average of 54 humidity and 22 temp in snooker room ,not sure how accurate they are ,all I know is that from what I have read ,slightly higher humidity is better than too low. .

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                  After reading Steve’s thread I’ve just bought one of those small digital humidity meters that does temperature as well ,never thought much about the humidity much before ,So far readings are average of 54 humidity and 22 temp in snooker room ,not sure how accurate they are ,all I know is that from what I have read ,slightly higher humidity is better than too low. .
                  Mikee is your snooker room part of the house or an outbuilding? Just wondering.....

Comment

It’s part of the house it was put on as an extension years ago ,bricks and a slate pitched roof

Comment

Originally Posted by Philpot View Post
                      Century Cue Chalk just arrived
                      First Impressions
                      1. It takes on the tip very well. I use a very hard tip and some chalks don’t take all that well
                      2. It seems very grippy and feels like I can get more side on with it.
                      3. I have t had a kick yet.

The real test will come on Tuesday when I will practice most of the day and the weather is thunder and lightning.
                      Will be interesting to see if I get a kick or two
                      Any one else got any reviews or updates on this chalk?
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Yes,I'm using Century chalk (on one of their G3 tips). Goes on well, grip seems a little better than Triangle used previously. I can't say as it is any cleaner on the table though.

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post
                          Yes,I'm using Century chalk (on one of their G3 tips). Goes on well, grip seems a little better than Triangle used previously. I can't say as it is any cleaner on the table though.
                          Thanks - less kicks would you say?
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Thanks - less kicks would you say?
                            Couldn't honestly differentiate on that, never had an issue with Triangle

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post

Couldn't honestly differentiate on that, never had an issue with Triangle
                              Thanks trying! So at about ?4 for 12 blocks of Triangle, to ?14 for this stuff, I dont think i'll bother. I tried the Taom stuff and went back to Triangle, hard to beat.
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I thought about trying the Taom stuff. Then gave this a go.

I was hoping it was going to be cleaner than triangle as claimed but it seems to be just the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X