Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting the table

No not for dinner!

I am wondering how the referee guarantees that when he is setting up the reds with the triangle, the back row of reds is absolutely parallel with the black cushion.

I ask this because down at the club, when the break-off shot is played, one of the reds often finds its way down towards the Blue and, if the white isn't fixed to the baulk cushion, this invariably leads to a potting opportunity into the middle pocket. I have seen on the odd occasion, a red ending up close to the baulk colours from the break-off shot and, I am wondering if this is related to how the reds are set up initially.

Using a triangle that has parallel rollers on the underside. Set up against the top cushion then rolled towards the pink spot, et voila

Comment

That can be a number of reasons, but let's say you are hitting the pack in the right spot. It could be a loose pack , make sure the reds are tight. To get the pack straight you can look at the pink spot the top red the middle red of the third row and the middle red of the last row and try your best to line all four up with the black, that should be good enough to get the pack near enough bob on.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
      X