Some Dumb Basic Rule Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by wlorcb View Post

The rules sheet was ordered in Jan 2019, so I presume it was current.

My table is a 10 foot Prestige by Canada Billiards. Could not fit a 12 foot in the space.

I'm not sure why I chose a photo with my English Billiards set, but I do have a proper set of snooker balls.
    Thanks for the photo, nice and tidy setup there!

Never assume anything in life
    New version as of May 2022.
    https://wpbsa.com/rules/
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks. I have a nice stop action picture series of them doing the build I like to look at occasionally. I'd post a link to it, but I don't have any of those online storage setups.

Comment

Originally Posted by wlorcb View Post
        Thanks. I have a nice stop action picture series of them doing the build I like to look at occasionally. I'd post a link to it, but I don't have any of those online storage setups.
        You could try ImgBB or some other image sharing site?

How to add images to your TSF posts
        You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
        ImgBB.com
        Click on "Start Uploading"
        Browse to the file and select it, click Open
        Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
        Click "Upload".
        Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".
        Hover over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
        Go to your TSF post and paste.
        You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.

Comment

When just the black is on the table the first scoring shot or foul doesn't always end the game, it could tie the game and the black comes up for a re-spot and then the first scoring shot or foul will end the game.
          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
            When just the black is on the table the first scoring shot or foul doesn't always end the game, it could tie the game and the black comes up for a re-spot and then the first scoring shot or foul will end the game.
            of course you are right with this scenario

Comment

Working...
            X