Willie Thorne vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Thorne vids

Anyone know of any vids of him in action please post the links here.

Thanks

Here's a clip of his most famous moment! I'm sure he's got thousands of copies in his attic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM5Iwvbf4gs

Comment

Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
      Here's a clip of his most famous moment! I'm sure he's got thousands of copies in his attic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM5Iwvbf4gs
      If i knew how to edit videos id love to replace the audio in that with commentary clips of willie criticising players for missing easy shots
      New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

Give me a youtube video where Willie is saying something critisising about missing easy shots and I'll make a new video ;-)
        WVandeweyer Photography - Trevor White Cues Photo Collection (site)

Comment

Originally Posted by stuffrider View Post
          Anyone know of any vids of him in action please post the links here.

Thanks
          here take a look at this 3mins6secs in it's Willie at his best. He couldn't of played that Pink any better to get on to the black.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJ4Neadsog
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

WOW, 3 rail length wise..Willy ftw

any more vids/highlights????
            please and thanks

Originally Posted by spike View Post
            here take a look at this 3mins6secs in it's Willie at his best. He couldn't of played that Pink any better to get on to the black.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJ4Neadsog

Comment

Will have another look to see if i can find anything else of interest for you.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

cheers for the vids spike. i love this one at 6.56 just watch at the top of the screen as reardon is down on the shot no one seems to bat an eyelid as a small boy just walks about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVoP4...eature=related
                Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                  cheers for the vids spike. i love this one at 6.56 just watch at the top of the screen as reardon is down on the shot no one seems to bat an eyelid as a small boy just walks about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVoP4...eature=related
                  haha, Snooker seemed to have a more relaxed approach back then to things like that happening Roy.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Reardon did miss red to middle but im sure it wasnt to do with that kid. Reardon and Thorne look very trim too in these vids. Im upto part 6 of these so far great to watch cheers again spike.
                    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

Comment

Reardon did miss red to middle but im sure it wasnt to do with that kid. Reardon and Thorne look very trim too in these vids. Im upto part 6 of these so far great to watch cheers again spike.
                      No worrys Roy i'm pleased your enjoying them. Yeah i dont think the kid put Ray off either...good thing as well...one thing i wouldn't want to do is put Ray off when he was at the table because he could narf give you a "glare" if he wanted to.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

I enjoyed watching them. Especially the Alex Higgins double on the pink and the Wilie Thorn break quality. Thanks for finding them RR n Spike.

Comment

Im afraid I can take no credit it was all down to Mr spike

Comment

Im afraid I can take no credit it was all down to Mr spike
                            Sir spike sounds better.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
                              Sir spike sounds better.
                              Noted sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X