John higgins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John higgins

Waching John last night should have one but do you think top pros should stay at ther clubs to keep them raw and what players do stil play at ther clubs ? I no maguire practises at his club but not sure who els dus ?

John higgins

I know for definite Mark King does... not too sure about the top 16 though I think a lot of top ranked players like a more private setup like Judd Trump, The Rocket etc...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Ad expect Ronnie to stay private as for most of them do u think Higgins should go back to club

Comment

John higgins

It wouldn't hurt him to get out and have a bit of banter, practicing in your house by yourself all the time must get quite boring... though I can only guess =p
        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
          It wouldn't hurt him to get out and have a bit of banter, practicing in your house by yourself all the time must get quite boring... though I can only guess =p
          Although John practices at home these days he does get lots of other players dropping in to practice with him (Maguire, McManus, Campbell, Mcgill, Leslie etc)

Comment

Originally Posted by Snooky335 View Post
            Although John practices at home these days he does get lots of other players dropping in to practice with him (Maguire, McManus, Campbell, Mcgill, Leslie etc)
            Yes but is it to comfy at home for then would it be intense !

Comment

Working...
            X