Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the highest first-time century break you know of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the highest first-time century break you know of?

A question for everyone - what is the highest first-time century break that you know of? Anyone ever see or make a total clearance for their first hundred? And for the century breakers, what was your first 100+ break??

In practice my 1st century was an 102... but i did see my brother make one century which was a 131 the only one he ever had and he stopped playing snooker shortly after.

Comment

Originally Posted by 147wolf View Post
      In practice my 1st century was an 102... but i did see my brother make one century which was a 131 the only one he ever had and he stopped playing snooker shortly after.
      Seems an odd time to stop playing, hitting the landmark of 100 and then deciding to stop soon after. If anything you'd think that would spur on the search for a 147.

Comment

I have a wet dream of making a 147 as my first match century (have made a few tonnes in practice though)
        Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
        My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

My first ton (and only one lol) was 112.
          WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
          Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

My break went from 82 to 118 when I was fifteen.

A pal of mine recently made his first ton with 124.

Comment

I made my first (and last) ton about two years ago - it was 132.
              Not a total clearance as the other guy potted the first red.

Comment

My first was 101 clearance about 20 years ago! Plenty more since but never near to a max and don't play at all now. Well done to anyone who has made a ton though!
                I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

My first was 101.

I have heard of a few 138 tc's as maiden century breaks - Graeme Dott being one of them but the highest I heard of was a 139 tc

Comment

My first in a match was 105 - did higher in practice first though does that count?

Comment

Working...
                    X