Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky2112
    replied
    Was not so noticeable on little stuns or small delicate shots but noticed I more on medium paced shots and above. Next time your down the club try it on a long shot to the corner. You will be surprised if it comes of how much the cue can do without gripping it to death.
    He play in the amateurs.

Cheers Ricky

Leave a comment:

• tenzin
    replied
    very strange. did he play every shot like that?

Leave a comment:

• Ricky2112
    started a topic Unique cue action

Unique cue action

A young lad who used to play in our club a good few years back had the strangest cue action I have ever seen. He would hold the cue with 2 or 3 inches of the but sticking out while feathering, but when he played the shot he threw the cue at the white releasing his grip and caught the cue again right at the end. I think he played in the junior leagues. Have to say he was a delight to watch as he was a big break builder and did wonders with the cue ball. I think he was at the age where women got in the way and I think he ended up playing pool.
    I tried to do what he did with the cue and had some really nice pots, It definitely stops any steering of the cue or snatching with a tight grip.

Has any one else seen a player use these techniques? Give it s go you will be amazed how the cue does all the work.

Cheers Ricky
Working...
X