controlling nerves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
    sweaty hands tight chest head pounding,loved every second of it. pontins twice a year every pro am I could enter. whats the point of competing if it don't effect you.got to my forties and it just stopped no nerves, nothing!all the fun went so did the focus, you need to channel those feelings and use them don't try to loose them you will miss em!
    yep, i remember lads bringing there own loo roll to the toilets

Comment

Some guys are able to keep their cue actions work like in practise or at least very close to it, no matter how much adrenalin rush there is, no matter what distractions, big heart rate...etc. Don't beat yourself up if you can't. I'd say 99.999% of players can't.
      The only advice I can give you is this...Increase the strength of your practise game...by a lot. Even if you still play somewhat weaker in competition, it will surely be good enough to beat opponents that have previously troubled you. Guaranteed.

Comment

Cheers guys got a match tomorrow so see how I fair up!

Comment

Originally Posted by rayvonnufc1 View Post
          Cheers guys got a match tomorrow so see how I fair up!
          good luck tomorrow and respect to you for really caring about your team mates..
          breath and believe..
          when we walked out of the old vic on sunday morning at pontins for our match, this track would always get us up and going

Comment

Working...
          X