Pro 1g balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro 1g balls

Hi I have my own table installed in Feb 2014 that is 2 months back. My pro 1g cue ball has developed slight abrasions at multiple points. Floor is carpeted, balls have never fallen off the table. Other balls except the cue ball are fine. What could be the reason...?

Probably the leather of the pockets..

Comment

Originally Posted by Sarvesh147 View Post
      Hi I have my own table installed in Feb 2014 that is 2 months back. My pro 1g cue ball has developed slight abrasions at multiple points. Floor is carpeted, balls have never fallen off the table. Other balls except the cue ball are fine. What could be the reason...?
      I purchased a brand new set of 1G balls and found after a month or so the cueball developed small circular cracks although I couldn't feel them. I took a couple of pictures and sent them to Aramith and they sent me a new cueball and had me send the defective one back.

No matter what's wrong with your table the cueball should not develop abrasions as you've described and I would take some pictures and send them to Aramith (actually Saluc I believe) and ask for a new cueball. They should send you a new one and ask you to ship your old one back.

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Jami View Post
        Probably the leather of the pockets..
        must be going inoff a lot!

Comment

Is your tip really low and ready to change? You could be catching the ferrule on the cue ball creating the damage.

Comment

Working...
          X