Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A century!!!!!!!

Oh how I wish!!

No not a century break I'm afraid, just the first time that I have scored one hundred points in a frame! My highest break in it was 30.

I shall keep dreaming and trying. My improvement is all down to you chaps on this forum........Thank you

Well done mate! I'm chuffed for you.

Comment

Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
      Oh how I wish!!

No not a century break I'm afraid, just the first time that I have scored one hundred points in a frame! My highest break in it was 30.

I shall keep dreaming and trying. My improvement is all down to you chaps on this forum........Thank you

Awwww that's nice.

Comment

Well done as that is a lot of points in one frame.

Keep on practising and playing and you will keep
        improving.

Comment

A century!!!!!!!

well done on the century
          I know the feeling very well, when you turn the spindle (old style score board) onto the 81-100 range you know you have played really well
          Even without big breaks you know you have controlled the frame with scoring and making it a pain for your opponent
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks for your comments chaps, very encouraging. Last visit resulted in 85 points with a 31 break included. Breaks are getting BIGGER but ever so slowly!

Comment

Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
              Thanks for your comments chaps, very encouraging. Last visit resulted in 85 points with a 31 break included. Breaks are getting BIGGER but ever so slowly!
              \\great job It is really difficult on a fill size table to get your eye in and your concentration and I dont know how i would go......I see these things happen on TV and the professionals make it look easy so congratulations to you

Comment

Working...
              X