TSF Coaching day with Nic Barrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSF Coaching day with Nic Barrow

I have arranged a TSF day of coaching with Nic Barrow at a special price for Saturday the 30th of August with the option to extend to the next day for those that want it.

There are only 6 spaces for the Saturday held at Nic's Coaching Academy in Milton Keynes.

Cost for the Saturday is £70 paid in advance to guarantee your space and is on a first come first served basis.

For those that do not drive there is a train station 2 minutes away from the club and to allow for people coming via public transport the day will start a 11am and finish around 7pm with a break for lunch.

For those wanting the second day let me know and I will put you on a list, once I get 4 people interested I will contact everybody to confirm the day.

If you wish to book please send me a PM and I will give you payment options.

List of people going on the coaching day;

1. :snooker: ferret
    2. :snooker: sealer + day 2
    3. :snooker: loopy2 + day 2
    4. :snooker: CuePower
    5. :snooker: goku
    Last edited by ferret; 11 August 2014, 11:38 AM.

Would like to come but train prices are crazy

Comment

If you book in advance they should not be too bad.

Just had a look, not knowing your exact location I put in Rhondda and it came in as £69.70p return.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
        If you book in advance they should not be too bad.

Just had a look, not knowing your exact location I put in Rhondda and it came in as £69.70p return.
        I would stay overnight so i think thats why its dearer

Comment

Ok whisky and beer is on me

Comment

Which rail station is the club situated close to?

Comment

It is a few minutes walk from Wolverton Train Station which is North West Milton Keynes.

Milton Keynes Snooker Club
              The Square
              Milton Keynes
              MK12 5DG

Comment

That's a good price guys. Would definitely recommend this to anyone, at any level.

Comment

how long is the session, is it the whole day 1/2 day..??

also how does it work out when u have 6 , s it a group session or individual.. i think more details are required

i have had 1/2 day a couple of years ago with him so i would be interested to know what this price s for

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
                    how long is the session, is it the whole day 1/2 day..??

also how does it work out when u have 6 , s it a group session or individual.. i think more details are required

i have had 1/2 day a couple of years ago with him so i would be interested to know what this price s for
                    post #1 states "from 11am to 7pm"
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

It is up to Nic but it would be groups and individual time. I know it says 11am to 7pm but it will be more like 8pm if everybody wants to stop half way for lunch.

The second day which only has 4 spaces will be more individual time but will cost more £105

Comment

awesome deal, i was'nt working i would be booking my place straight away.....gutted

Comment

We have one spot left for the Saturday if anybody is interested for £70

There are also two spaces for the Sunday at £105

Can I remind those that have not paid yet that payment is required to guarantee your spot, the spaces we have left and those that have not paid will be advertised to Nic Barrow's mailing list tonight so please get in contact asap.

Comment

So how did the weekend go?

I had a group booking (4 ppl) for a day with Nic Barrow last September. Best thing we ever did.

Would have come to this one, but had family commitments.

Comment

It was great. Stayed for both days.

Nic has a very professional and friendly approach at the same time. He pretty instantly picked on some of our major faults. He seems to watch carefully an be able to spot things that are not visible to the untrained eye. Only after pointing them out you can see them too. I would rate this coaching very highly and would recommend to anyone at any level. definitely worth the money. Even though it was group coaching you get a fair amount of individual time and you watch others too, most of the issues covered were relevant to all present players I believe. I have definitely got answers to all my technical questions I came with and I got to understand and appreciate the complexity of the game we love. After those two days I now see the table differently. As he says it is about progress not perfection that is the aim for such a session. I agree and recommend.

M

Comment

Working...
                              X