Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Writing on cue badge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Writing on cue badge

    is it possible to 're-colour' the writing on a cue badge?

    It's a synthetic badge - not ivory etc, and the writing is a little faded. Still readable but not really black

    Should I just leave it or is there a way to re-colour the text?
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

  • #2
    Writing on cue badge

    Tony Glover I believe can refill badges
    Up the TSF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes Tony Glover is very good at this highly recommended.

      Tony Glover Work Number: 01283 550551

      Gaz.

      Comment


      • #4
        Writing on cue badge

        what badge is it?
        any pics?
        a before and after
        Up the TSF!

        Comment


        • #5
          thanks lads!
          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

          Comment


          • #6
            Black nail polish, remove the excess with nail varnish remover and a cotton bud.
            No one is listening until you make a mistake!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by culraven View Post
              Black nail polish, remove the excess with nail varnish remover and a cotton bud.
              bit of a goth are we.....
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ADR147 View Post
                bit of a goth are we.....
                Stole it off mate who confiscated it off his EMO son, brought it in the pub ranting and raving, didn't really help with us telling him it could be worse it could have been pink! Wouldn't mind but he was a new romantic back in the day! Lol
                No one is listening until you make a mistake!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by culraven View Post
                  Stole it off mate who confiscated it off his EMO son, brought it in the pub ranting and raving, didn't really help with us telling him it could be worse it could have been pink! Wouldn't mind but he was a new romantic back in the day! Lol
                  ah the rolled up suit sleeves....
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Rub a dark wax stick over the words then clean the excess with very fine steel wool.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ahh the memories
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NF6Q...BFC80270BBCC9B
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6X2N...D90D75&index=2
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq-Xv..._TZf1x4ApBB3Gz
                      Back in the day i had bleached blonde front quiff just like David Sylvian from Japan, but dressed like Simon le Bon, ....good times
                      Last edited by jrc750; 10th August 2014, 12:54 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bigandyg View Post
                        Rub a dark wax stick over the words then clean the excess with very fine steel wool.
                        thanks for that
                        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X