Free ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free ball

if the ball on is snookered after potting a free ball can i declare a free ball ? if yes, how many times can i do it ?

Don't understand the question ???
    If you pot a ball (even if it's a free one) then snooker yourself on the next ball on, that's your fault , how can you ask for a free ball ??
    Maybe you explained it wrong ?????

Comment

because i've seen people playing free ball 2 times in a row and every body was ok with it !

Comment

Originally Posted by bonoboz View Post
        because i've seen people playing free ball 2 times in a row and every body was ok with it !
        Again maybe you are explaining it wrong, but you can't have a free ball after you have potted a ball

Comment

well after Potting a free ball they redeclare another free ball

Comment

Free ball

I like these rules

Comment

well after Potting a free ball they redeclare another free ball
              Well that's not allowed, what makes them think it's ok ????

Comment

after a foul, lets say that the ball on is 'yellow' and its snookered ( cue-back-brown-yellow). if after i pot the black as a free ball and the ball on 'yellow' is still snookered ( cue-brown-yellow), can i hit the brown !?

Comment

after a foul, lets say that the ball on is 'yellow' and its snookered ( cue-back-brown-yellow). if after i pot the black as a free ball and the ball on 'yellow' is still snookered ( cue-brown-yellow), can i hit the brown !?
                  No !
                  You have snookered yourself, why should you get a free ball lol, i do not understand why you think that would be ok

Comment

In short, no

Comment

If they play those rules what happens if you pot the black as the free ball just play position on the black to make sure you can't see the yellow, so I can just pot the black again, how many times would I get to do this?
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

so in short, after the black i can only aim at the yellow ?!

Comment

Dunno why, trigger comes to mind here........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylgV8OyTIFg[/url]

Comment

Maybe you're getting confused. You can only have a free ball (ie the ability to choose something other than the free ball) after your opponent has made a foul, and you are snookered on all balls on. Most commonly this is when there are reds on the table, and after your opponent's foul you'll come to the table with red being your ball on. You can take any of the colours as a free ball (value one point), but if potted (or indeed a red) then you'll then be on a colour with its normal value. In that sense you will be potting two colours in a row: one as a red and one in its own right.

Comment

thanks SnkrRef, you're right i was confused !

Comment

Working...
                              X