Snooker programmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker programmes

Do many people collect programmes from the major snooker tournaments? Football programme collecting is big and I was wondering if there were collectors of the snooker programmes in a similar way. I have a couple of Masters programmes and they are quite good and may try to get some more.

I have around 40 in total. Most of them are from the World Championship from 1973 onwards..
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

I'm an avid theatre goer and try to get a programme from every show I go to. As I've been going to the Masters and the World Champs for about 10 years, I've got one from each year I attended, plus a couple of UK championships from its first run at the Barbican.

Comment

I've been to the last 10 or 12 Crucibles so have all of those. Other World Championships I have - 1946, 1979, 1982. Probably half a dozen random ones from 70's and 80's.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I don't use Ebay and I was wondering was there anywhere else I could get previous programmes for the Masters, Worlds or the UK going back to say 1980? Cheers

Comment

I imagine Snooker Scene has a classifieds section, so you could try there.

Comment

Working...
            X