Dream Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Ticket

What do you reckon you'd pay to have 24/7 access to 2 championship standard snooker tables in a spacious, quiet, warm room with guaranteed parking, all year round?

..and the tables are bookable..and the membership is limited in numbers to prevent wear and tear.

I know how much I'd pay but I'd love to have your thoughts.

table price included in membership or pay as you play? topless barmaids?

Comment

Dream Ticket

sounds exactly like the small private membership clubs that is very common across Europe. Hopefully those members will pop on and give you the info you are looking for
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sixofclubs View Post
        What do you reckon you'd pay to have 24/7 access to 2 championship standard snooker tables in a spacious, quiet, warm room with guaranteed parking, all year round?

..and the tables are bookable..and the membership is limited in numbers to prevent wear and tear.

I know how much I'd pay but I'd love to have your thoughts.
        The club I play at is warm, spacious, quiet and parking is guaranteed
        No one ever seems to be there when I am there so I play in solitude for the most part
        Highest Break 21

Comment

£2 an hour like mine ok so not quite Championship standard but re-clothed, new cushions and fast as lightening

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            sounds exactly like the small private membership clubs that is very common across Europe. Hopefully those members will pop on and give you the info you are looking for
            Yes like my club:

Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
              table price included in membership or pay as you play? topless barmaids?
              Table price included. Play as much as you want, bookings permitted

Comment

Originally Posted by sixofclubs View Post
                Table price included. Play as much as you want, bookings permitted
                So how much are you thinking ??

Comment

Would like some feedback first, that's the whole point!

Can you start us off?

Comment

Sounds like you are going to start a club so i won't comment lol.

Comment

20 quid a month or so...... so long as guarunteed a minimum number of hours per month to play

Comment

20 quid a month or so...... so long as guarunteed a minimum number of hours per month to play
                        Ouch that's tight !!!

Comment

works out 240 quid a year! times it by however many members, should return a profit on it if the club is as good as it should be...

now what about these topless barmaids and even referees? would stretch to 25 or 30 quid a month for that!!

Comment

works out 240 quid a year! times it by however many members, should return a profit on it if the club is as good as it should be...

now what about these topless barmaids and even referees? would stretch to 25 or 30 quid a month for that!!
                            I very much doubt it !
                            Only problem with charging people up front is they will go more often to get their monies worth, so it becomes busier than you would want, and if you have too many members how can you book a table ?? you are bound to get people wanting to go down 4 or 5 nights a week, so how do the others get a game ??
                            In my club i think we have 30 members max, you cannot book a table, but if you go down and someone already on, they have to come off after their frame, then you go on etc, if you have too many members it becomes a nightmare with only 2 tables !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by svendh View Post
                              Yes like my club:

Thats more like a toffs workplace then a snooker club

Comment

Working...
                              X