• Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
    7 inches Deano? You sure?
    argh! :blush:

7 feet - feet '
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I think the record for distance between two tables was at Fred and Rose West's snooker club...

I heard them bragging they had 100 feet between two tables

Comment

Thank you for your kind feed back DeanH.
        All thank to all the members who contributed to this thread.
        Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        got down the club last night, and there is about 7" between the long sides of the tables.
        yes, you do have to consider the other players on the other table

Comment

I remember playing somewhere once where I couldnt even use a normal stance as the tables were too close together.

Comment

There is a club in our league where, if the cue ball is within three inches of the cushion, your cue is up against the wall on one side of the table and you have to sit on the shelf in the recess of the wall on the other side of the table.

In our club there are two tables in one room with about four feet between them and the walls are about five feet from both tables sides. Keep the cue ball a foot off the cushion and you're OK, but any closer and you can't take your stance let alone step into the shot. I played out there last week as the other two tables were busy, managed a 40 break in one frame but didn't get a twenty in any of the others. One time I had to open the fire exit door to play a shot with the cue ball near the black pocket, bloody nightmare.

Comment

Working...
            X