No announcement yet.

Snooker Hourly Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£5 per hour on half decent tables or £10 an hour on the match table. 12pm-6pm at £12 and 6pm-close £12. Good value I think. We don't have any rileys in Edinburgh anymore but their prices were just ridiculous.
    :snooker:

Comment

£1.50 p/h for my new club

5 tables, 2 of the tables have steel blocks and match cloths 1 of which is having heaters fitted too. Best place I've played in. For £1.50 an hour is bloody hard to beat
      #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

8 very good tables in total at the club I go to. 2 of the 8 are Star tournament tables. £7.20 p/h for the regular tables and £8.20 p/h for the Star tables. It's pricey but a treat to play on decent quality tables that are well looked after.

Comment

At my golf club its 20p for 20 mins!!! 60p an hour certainly beats the £6.90 an hour at the snooker club!!

Comment

My snooker hall is £5 an hour or £20 for 5 hours

Comment

20p per 10 mins at my local club, so £1.20 an hour.

Comment

I pay approximately £1/hour at my local club but it's not one of the best though! But some of your hourly rates are extreme! Must be excellent conditions regarding tables and club environment then
                #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Working...
                X