• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeanH
    replied
    Cleaning snooker balls, dish washer?

I recall a post where the balls went misty after a time in a dishwasher
    could only be tempbut the tablet stuff could be too caustic for the surface of the balls
    personally I would not trust it

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ricky2112 View Post
    Cheers for replying, I have this cleaner and used it to removes some marks on the balls, it will take plenty elbow grease to do the full set with this stuff, will give it a go though.
    Just curious to why you say don't put them in the dishwasher ?

Cheers Ricky
    Why not just stick your snooker balls in the dishwasher and see how it's goes, if they come out ruined at least you know next time.

Leave a comment:

• Ricky2112
    replied
    Cheers for replying, I have this cleaner and used it to removes some marks on the balls, it will take plenty elbow grease to do the full set with this stuff, will give it a go though.
    Just curious to why you say don't put them in the dishwasher ?

Cheers Ricky

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied

don't put them in a dishwasher

just get some Aramith Ball Restorer and Polish (not just the Cleaner) [renzie had some]
    it works well and with a bit of elbow grease you can get your balls back to good
    I put a favourite film on, get rid of the family for the afternoon and settle down with a couple of cloths (one "wipe on" and one "wipe off") :biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• Ricky2112
    started a topic Cleaning snooker balls, dish washer?

Hi, got a set of 1G balls and they are needing a good clean, tried cleaning them in warm water with some washing up liquid but never got them near as clean as I hoped. While playing today my mate asked me " do you think putting them in a dish washer would be ok?"
    So, not too sure about this, expensive set of balls. If it's ok then I'm sure it would remove the greasy surface of the balls.
    Any of you guys done this before? Anyone think it would be ok?

Cheers Ricky
Working...
X