Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Snooker tournament in july 2015

Hey,

I'm from Finland and I really like snooker. I'm planning to visit UK in july with my family and would therefore be interested to go and watch a professional snooker game...

If there are any professional snooker events in july could you please tell me in what town and what date.

Regards,
    Jeff

I think you have picked the one month when there are no Pro-events in the UK

see http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/New...571821,00.html for the latest PROVISIONAL calendar for 2015
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

How about august 5-9 "shanghai masters quals, barnsley metrodome" and august 10-13 "quals, tbc"? Are those tournaments in UK? Because if they are I think that we could instead go in august...

Comment

You could visit Bendigo (Australia) instead or head to the UK in May and enter Q-school.

Otherwise maybe buy a cue while you are in the UK.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Ah, August a different matter, yep you have several, Barnsley is in the UK yes
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X