2piece cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2piece cue case

I'm looking for a new case for a 2 piece I know most companies tend to cater for 3/4 cases I've seen a few on eBay but a peradon halo seems a good but so what are my best options

cue craft aluminium
    http://www.cuecraft.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=135
    always check the internal dimensions and that your cue parts will fit

there could be some available from members on here
    not sure if ADR147 stocks these anymore?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Welcome to TSF!
      My advice would be to get a case which protects your cue well, first and foremost. You see a lot of people go for flashy looking cases on a budget, which tend to be fake leather with cheap foam and bad hinges. Look okay for the first couple of weeks, but your cue rattles around inside and it won't be long before the thing starts to fall apart!
      I'd also suggest getting a 3/4 case, even if you have a center join 2-piece cue, as it'll give you options for extensions maybe in the future.
      Without a doubt the best case you'll get for the money, in terms of being durable and protecting your cue would be the aluminium Cue Craft cases. The 3/4 ones are around £60 and it'll prob be the last case you buy! Lots of pros actually have these in one piece. Yes you can spend £300 on a handmade leather job, but for quality and protection the Cue Craft takes some beating.

Comment

Originally Posted by timcunnell View Post
        Welcome to TSF!
        My advice would be to get a case which protects your cue well, first and foremost. You see a lot of people go for flashy looking cases on a budget, which tend to be fake leather with cheap foam and bad hinges. Look okay for the first couple of weeks, but your cue rattles around inside and it won't be long before the thing starts to fall apart!
        I'd also suggest getting a 3/4 case, even if you have a center join 2-piece cue, as it'll give you options for extensions maybe in the future.
        Without a doubt the best case you'll get for the money, in terms of being durable and protecting your cue would be the aluminium Cue Craft cases. The 3/4 ones are around £60 and it'll prob be the last case you buy! Lots of pros actually have these in one piece. Yes you can spend £300 on a handmade leather job, but for quality and protection the Cue Craft takes some beating.
        +1

Good advice on the 3/4 case.

--------------------------------------------------

Comment

cheers for the advice on the 3/4 case not looking on spending over £80 so a halo or the aluminium cue craft are ideal cheers

Comment

yep, good call on the 3/4 for extras
            ADR147 does stock those, had several of him in the recent past
            get your post count up to over 10 and you can PM him

Comment

The best case maker I've seen for two-piece cues is JB Cases. Don't know his web page off hand but I'm sure you can google him. He has a case called the 'Rugged' that can't be beat for protecting your cue. They also have tons of extra pockets for accessories and what have you and you can customize them when you order.
              Acting experience: When I play snooker and I make a shot, I act like I meant to do it.

Comment

www.jbcases.com

don't tend to see this type of case in UK/Europe, more a NAM/Asia market

some work goes into the leather tooling though

and you wont get one for £80
                Last edited by DeanH; 3 June 2015, 05:10 PM.

Comment

This is a pretty nice case from JB in his Rugged line and would be right around 80gbp I think.

Holds two cues, three shafts and probably a few extensions.
                  Acting experience: When I play snooker and I make a shot, I act like I meant to do it.

Comment

ok I've managed to get either a3/4 cue craft aluminium case either blue or black or a 3/4 peradon halo 3/4 in black for similar amount

Comment

2piece cue case

my vote would be the black cue craft (blue not deep enough for me)

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        my vote would be the black cue craft (blue not deep enough for me)
                        just done abit of research spotted also a peradon silver flash it's a 2 piece case with an extension compartment and combination lock looked pretty nice to me
                        http://www.fcsnooker.co.uk/online_st...tment_2667.htm

Comment

2piece cue case

I would still do the cue craft ali
                          they last for donkeys
                          I have an old 2pc that must be over 20 years old and is solid

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            I would still do the cue craft ali
                            they last for donkeys
                            I have an old 2pc that must be over 20 years old and is solid
                            cheers Dean the shop has all 3 in stock so I'm going down on Friday morning to buy one

Comment

Are these erm...

Are these cases Air Dried?

Comment

Working...
                              X