A couple of queries about snooker tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of queries about snooker tables

Hello. This is my first post on this forum so correct me if I'm wrong. I have a few queries regarding tables and the matchplay tables especially in the 1980s. I think it's a Riley Renaissance table or a Riley Aristocrat but I could be wrong. Also another query is about what full size I should get (I need suggestions.) That's all.

Thanks for reading,
    Liam (liamfoster147)

many ranking events used Riley Aristocrat tables as Rileys had a contract with World Snooker during that time.
    other contracts during that time where with other suppliers like BCE and their Westbury table

both tables are highly regarded by many

Karnehm and Hillman tables are also highly regarded due to their construction and materials
    Last edited by DeanH; 26 October 2015, 10:20 PM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The first thing to consider is the space required. I would also go play on different tables, they all play a little different it is a buyers market out there. Lots of tables available, some even free if you are willing to remove them. Good Luck
      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by liamfoster147 View Post
        Hello. This is my first post on this forum so correct me if I'm wrong. I have a few queries regarding tables and the matchplay tables especially in the 1980s. I think it's a Riley Renaissance table or a Riley Aristocrat but I could be wrong. Also another query is about what full size I should get (I need suggestions.) That's all.

Thanks for reading,
        Liam (liamfoster147)
        Welcome to TSF !!

Comment

Thanks for reading,
          Liam (liamfoster147)
          Welcome to TSF, You will get lots of help on here. I have played on both the Riley and I own a BCE Westbury, both great tables.
          " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
          " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
          http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

liam welcome! geoff large of this parish is your man. search gcl billiards. browse and read the whole of the table section on here. maryfield on here too was also a great help when I was sourcing my table. Full size are easy to find and cheap if you have the space, the time and skill (or ££) to restore and the means to collect transport and store.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
              Welcome to TSF !!
              Are you a moderator.
              I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
                Are you a moderator.
                What's that got to do with anything?

Comment

Thanks for reading,
                  Liam (liamfoster147)
                  I know nothing about this subject liamfoster147, but welcome to the snooker forum.

There are many knowledgeable people on here who will give their advice ( amidst the usual slight detours from the original thread )

:snooker:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X