Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters draw?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Masters draw?

    Does anyone know when the Masters 2016 draw and format will be announced?

    Thanks

  • #2
    The draw was done just now and is below, some interesting matches particularly S. Murphy vs M. Allen :



    Shaun Murphy v Mark Allen – Sunday January 10 at 1pm
    Barry Hawkins v Joe Perry – Monday January 11 at 7pm
    Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire – Monday January 11 at 1pm
    Neil Robertson v Marco Fu – Wednesday January 13 at 7pm
    Mark Selby v Ricky Walden – Tuesday January 12 at 7pm
    Ronnie O’Sullivan v Mark Williams- Tuesday January 12 at 1pm
    John Higgins v Liang Wenbo – Wednesday January 13 at 1pm
    Stuart Bingham v Ding Junhui – Sunday January 10 at 7pm

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by View Post
      The draw was done just now and is below, some interesting matches particularly S. Murphy vs M. Allen :



      Shaun Murphy v Mark Allen – Sunday January 10 at 1pm
      Barry Hawkins v Joe Perry – Monday January 11 at 7pm
      Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire – Monday January 11 at 1pm
      Neil Robertson v Marco Fu – Wednesday January 13 at 7pm
      Mark Selby v Ricky Walden – Tuesday January 12 at 7pm
      Ronnie O’Sullivan v Mark Williams- Tuesday January 12 at 1pm
      John Higgins v Liang Wenbo – Wednesday January 13 at 1pm
      Stuart Bingham v Ding Junhui – Sunday January 10 at 7pm
      T
      This looks good Maguire - Trump and Higgins - Wenbo two other interesting matches, and it looks like a potential Selby - O┬┤Sullivan match in second round.
      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

      Comment


      • #4
        Masters Draw with head to heads

        Shaun Murphy 11 Wins Mark Allen 4 Wins
        Barry Hawkins 2 Wins Joe Perry 7 Wins (Plus 2 Draws)
        Judd Trump 6 Wins Stephen Maguire 13 Wins
        Neil Robertson 7 Wins Marco Fu 8 Wins (Plus 1 Draw)
        Mark Selby 9 Wins Ricky Walden 5 Wins
        Ronnie O’Sullivan 27 Wins Mark Williams 10 Wins (Plus 3 Draws)
        John Higgins 7 Wins Liang Wenbo 0 Wins
        Stuart Bingham 8 Wins Ding Junhui 4 Wins
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks a lot.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mr Snooker View Post
            Masters Draw with head to heads

            Shaun Murphy 11 Wins Mark Allen 4 Wins
            Barry Hawkins 2 Wins Joe Perry 7 Wins (Plus 2 Draws)
            Judd Trump 6 Wins Stephen Maguire 13 Wins
            Neil Robertson 7 Wins Marco Fu 8 Wins (Plus 1 Draw)
            Mark Selby 9 Wins Ricky Walden 5 Wins
            Ronnie O’Sullivan 27 Wins Mark Williams 10 Wins (Plus 3 Draws)
            John Higgins 7 Wins Liang Wenbo 0 Wins
            Stuart Bingham 8 Wins Ding Junhui 4 Wins
            I wonder how the statistics are for O┬┤Sullivan - Williams during the last 10 years. 17 - 1 ?
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

            Comment


            • #7
              I got tickets to Murphy vs Allen and Higgins vs Wenbo.

              I was tempted by Ronnie vs Mark Williams, as that is of course a hell of a match. Not sure I can be arsed to watch it amongst the divvy London "Come on Ronnie" brigade though.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SnookerFan View Post
                I got tickets to Murphy vs Allen and Higgins vs Wenbo.

                I was tempted by Ronnie vs Mark Williams, as that is of course a hell of a match. Not sure I can be arsed to watch it amongst the divvy London "Come on Ronnie" brigade though.
                I'm sure Ding feels that way too re the crowd

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SnookerFan View Post
                  I got tickets to Murphy vs Allen and Higgins vs Wenbo.

                  I was tempted by Ronnie vs Mark Williams, as that is of course a hell of a match. Not sure I can be arsed to watch it amongst the divvy London "Come on Ronnie" brigade though.
                  Where are you from then for you to call Londoners divvy?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If it makes you feel better, I was referring to the Ronnie fans who turn up in London divvy, rather than all Londoners. Or all Ronnie fans.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SnookerFan View Post
                      If it makes you feel better, I was referring to the Ronnie fans who turn up in London divvy, rather than all Londoners. Or all Ronnie fans.
                      Actually, in defence, it's better at Ally Pally than it was at Wembley.

                      They way Ding got treated by the fans there was a disgrace. (And credit to Ronnie for sticking up for Ding, that was class.) I've attended matches at Wembley Arena where Ronnie's opponents never got clapped when they made a good shot, but got cheered when they missed.

                      Ally Pally aren't that bad.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Trump vs Maguire again? Jesus christ judd never beats him.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Do we know what order the Quarter-Finals are yet? (If that makes sense.)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Quite a well balanced draw. I wonder how O'Sullivan will fair after his sabbatical from tournament play?
                            John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by shmeeko69 View Post
                              Quite a well balanced draw. I wonder how O'Sullivan will fair after his sabbatical from tournament play?
                              I think it'll help him. He took time off and won the World Title. I can see it being the same here.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X