Cue Action Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Action Tool

ferret: Link removed from commercial user trying to circumvent TSF's advertising rules.
    Last edited by ferret; 23 March 2016, 01:22 AM.

I would not buy that for three reasons - one its over priced - two it looks quite solid and could damage your cue if you caught it - and three - matchbox or plastic card versions are available n more portible

Comment

you wouldn't want to drop it on your toe..

Comment

the reson why i have designed the material to be solid, one you can't easy to let it fall down on the table. so it is better than plastic and paper one. And then you shouldn't move the cue action too fast and hard. This tool just let you know how to practise the cue action softy and hit the right pot.

Comment

Yeah I understand that but the reason other devices are made out of lighter materials like plastic and card is to avoid any damage to you cue should you cue through the hole and catch the wood or your ferrule. Also not very practical to carry around.
          Last edited by Byrom; 22 March 2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

180 dollars...

Comment

hk dollarsss

Comment

Yeah it's only £16.33 guys

Comment

Probably would have made more sense to have the base be metal and the hole areas a softer material.

Comment

With the way I cue across at times I'd probably shave my shaft off

Comment

Although there has many same product in the market but i want to designed a high qulaity tool for junior player

Comment

Working...
                      X