Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damien Hurst/Michael Myers 147 Paintings

Hello everyone!

I have recently stumbled upon two paintings that I must have! I'm clearly not looking for the originals, however, I am wondering if there are any canvass prints for sale anywhere?

The two in question are from:

Damien Hurst showing Ronnie's fastest 147 (Iopanoic Acid)

http://www.damienhirst.com/iopanoic-acid

The other is from Michael Myers showing the same game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIVTzEx0Z4E

If anyone know if smaller, canvass prints are available, please let me know!!

I like the Myers one, I've never really rated Hurst. Myers representation is a like star chart, celestial. Apt given Ronnie's snooker god status.

Comment

I agree! The Myers one is superior!! Really gives a true appreciation for the work Ronnie did in such a short time!! I wonder if it is available as a print anywhere??

Comment

Hello everyone

Did anyone find the two canvass prints are available ?

Damien Hurst showing Ronnie's fastest 147 (Iopanoic Acid)

The other is from Michael Myers showing the same game.

Comment

I prefer this one

http://
          Last edited by vmax; 2 July 2021, 08:58 PM.
          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

That's my idea of a Jackson Pollack frame! Re rack please!!!!
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
              I prefer this one

http://
              Poor fella obviously tripped over the edge of the table , spilled the paint and had to brass it out " oh no, it's meant to be like that, it's art innit, you wouldn't understand "
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Poor fella obviously tripped over the edge of the table , spilled the paint and had to brass it out " oh no, it's meant to be like that, it's art innit, you wouldn't understand "
                Such talent ,a true masterpiece, the way the paint is slopped over the canvas table, true genius .I’ll give a million pounds for it .

Comment

I’ve actually studied fine art at university

Personally I don’t like either, but out of the two Hirst’s I prefer slightly more, but he definitely missed the trick here of not using a green background colour for a change, so for that reason to me it’s just another one of his 1000’s of ridiculously named and boring spot paintings. I’d like to have seen what Francis Bacon could have done with this icon sporting moment, if he where still alive!

Maybe I’ll attempt it myself one day!

Comment

If thats Art, I'm a pro snooker player
                    Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
                      If thats Art, I'm a pro snooker player
                      it’s about the same art as an un made filthy bed covered in beer bottles and tampons that was featured a few years ago by some talent free bint .Mind you the champagne swilling lefties are always cracking one off over that sort of drivel .

Comment

did you hear recently about an "invisible" artwork being sold?
                        And then the "artist's" neighbour is suing him as he says he came up with the idea!
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

it’s about the same art as an un made filthy bed covered in beer bottles and tampons that was featured a few years ago by some talent free bint .Mind you the champagne swilling lefties are always cracking one off over that sort of drivel .
                          The talentless bint is Tracey Emin

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

The talentless bint is Tracey Emin
                            Thanks Steve , that’s the one

Comment

I saw a programme a few years ago about this artist bloke that just painted a single colour in a frame ,this London couple paid something like 20 grand for this bloke to put a wooden frame up on the wall and he just painted the canvas red ,no picture ,contrast etc just filled it in red ,like painting a wall .They we’re over the moon with it .A fool and his money and all that .

Comment

Working...
                              X