Cuesports.Club opening day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuesports.Club opening day!

Hi guy's we at Cuesports.Club hope you are all enjoying a wonderful summer and we have some cracking news for you!
    We would like to invite you to Frames Coulsdon 202 Brighton rd CR5 2Nf on Saturday 1st October for a open day, On this day you will get the chance to meet our resident professionals Kurt Maflin, Jimmy White, Michael Georgiou and Jimmy Robertson! You will also get the opportunity to quiz them on their practice routines and also pick up some great trade secrets!
    The voice of all the Cuesports.Club videos Curtis Braithwaite will also be there for your questions and future interview request's.
    You will also have the chance to purchase one of our beautifully handmade cues and all other snooker accessories that you may need!
    As a big thank you for your continued support there will be free membership for all Snookerforum members who provide a photo ID and a utility bill on the day.
    For any inquires about the open day or anything else feel free to contact us on 07715655492
    We look forward to seeing you on the 1st of October.

Now that will be a good day . Looking forward to it , hopefully see some of you guys there as well .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Unfortunately a bit far for me . Good luck with it

Comment

Grab a lift from ADR on his private jet ..........sorry.......on one of his private jets !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Grab a lift from ADR on his private jet ..........sorry.......on one of his private jets !
          I'm sure he'll cover the cue, signed ball and photo cost as well. Lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
            I'm sure he'll cover the cue, signed ball and photo cost as well. Lol
            Be good to see Big Splash master blaster attend, he can then pull up the owners of this site for using the term "hand made" to describe the TSF cues. Which (according to the comments made by big splash in the thread 'handmade or not' on this very forum) is fraudulent.

Comment

Originally Posted by Homer View Post
              Be good to see Big Splash master blaster attend, he can then pull up the owners of this site for using the term "hand made" to describe the TSF cues. Which (according to the comments made by big splash in the thread 'handmade or not' on this very forum) is fraudulent.
              That's not the name of the thread and I haven't discussed TSF cues there either. If you'd like to kick it off over there, be my guest. What's the point or benefit in **** stirring this thread? That's a poor use of parentheses above as well old chum. 'Which, according.........'. Homer you ain't!
              Last edited by Big Splash!; 9 August 2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Well I will be there for the day. Flying back on the Sunday morning. Sadly can't really bring cues as it is not my plane! Ask the boss if I need to bring a utility bill
                Last edited by ADR147; 24 August 2016, 08:24 PM.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Lol Andrew . I think you might just get let in without the utility bill !

I will buy you that pint that we didn't manage to get round to last time you were down .

Anyone else going to be able to make this ?

Comment

Lol Andrew . I think you might just get let in without the utility bill !

I will buy you that pint that we didn't manage to get round to last time you were down .

Anyone else going to be able to make this ?
                    bring that cue in for me to use!

Comment

is the plane flying over Wales?

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        bring that cue in for me to use!
                        Don't think I will be bringing my cue .......too much drinking to be done !

Comment

Don't think I will be bringing my cue .......too much drinking to be done !
                          I will have to drive to the hotel!

Comment

You better be on the sauce Andrew ........we have things down south called Taxis

Comment

You better be on the sauce Andrew ........we have things down south called Taxis
                              I can leave the hire car at the hotel at some point!

Comment

Working...
                              X