No announcement yet.

Cuesports.Club opening day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd bring the utility bill, but i'd feel embarrassed showing you how much debt im in lolol

Comment

Originally Posted by atourdeforce View Post
      I'd bring the utility bill, but i'd feel embarrassed showing you how much debt im in lolol
      I could bring my bank statements you would all get together and have a whip round for me!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        bring that cue in for me to use!
        Decided to bring it with me Andrew........be gentle with it

You can show me how it is supposed to be used , whilst i partake in a few libations !
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Decided to bring it with me Andrew........be gentle with it

You can show me how it is supposed to be used , whilst i partake in a few libations !
          lol - did I not send you a cue to look at?

Comment

Yeah , still got that . I was going to let you use the TW .

Do you want me to bring the other cue ? I don't have a case for you to take it back in though ?

Perhaps leave it there and sell it ?

Excellent value cue for the money , and a superb finish .

Let me know what you want me to do .

Comment

Yeah , still got that . I was going to let you use the TW .

Do you want me to bring the other cue ? I don't have a case for you to take it back in though ?

Perhaps leave it there and sell it ?

Excellent value cue for the money , and a superb finish .

Let me know what you want me to do .
              yeah bring it in - I will sell it or leave it with tony! I love that matte finish.

Comment

Ok Andrew will do .

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                  That's not the name of the thread and I haven't discussed TSF cues there either. If you'd like to kick it off over there, be my guest. What's the point or benefit in **** stirring this thread? That's a poor use of parentheses above as well old chum. 'Which, according.........'. Homer you ain't!
                  Will you be going Big Splash?

Comment

Might pop along and check out. Will there be anyone there offering a selection of tips(tsf/adr/pro elk) and retipping service as wanting a firm tip fitted but in a flared/flower pot style. My tip(kamui mh) at the moment is 9.3 but looking for a bit more real estate:snooker::wink::biggrin:
                    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Hi Dan , not sure about a selection of tips . The TSF tips will be for sale .

I know that there is going to be an agenda put up on here for the day .

Maybe if you ask ADR nicely he may well re-tip your cue and could possibly bring down a few different tips .

I've only got one Elk Pro left , otherwise i would have let you have one .

Comment

Maybe if you ask ADR nicely he may well re-tip your cue and could possibly bring down a few different tips .

will they let me on the plane with a scalpel!

Comment

will they let me on the plane with a scalpel!
                          No need now as had a rummage around earlier and come across a adr147 medium...yes:triumphant::biggrin: It's tan colour one which is even better!!
                          Been down to Robert Osbornes and had it fitted flared style but kept the height for time being and see how we go.
                          Regarding opening day, any news on roster etc for the day?
                          Might see if Jeff Pryce and a couple others are interested in coming down as bit of a pain to get to Coulsdon. Shame that Royal Surrey wasn't used as a venue for the frames set up as would of been ideal and would coming down regularly.
                          VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                            No need now as had a rummage around earlier and come across a adr147 medium...yes:triumphant::biggrin: It's tan colour one which is even better!!
                            Been down to Robert Osbornes and had it fitted flared style but kept the height for time being and see how we go.
                            Regarding opening day, any news on roster etc for the day?
                            Might see if Jeff Pryce and a couple others are interested in coming down as bit of a pain to get to Coulsdon. Shame that Royal Surrey wasn't used as a venue for the frames set up as would of been ideal and would coming down regularly.
                            I can't get them anymore

Comment

I can't get them anymore
                              Real shame that! Might have to whack a wanted thread up to build up a few spares....if anyone reading this has any(adr147 tan colour tips) then let me know lol:wink::biggrin:
                              Last edited by TooDark; 21 September 2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                                Real shame that! Might have to whack a wanted thread up to build up a few spares....if anyone reading this has any(adr147 tan colour tips) then let me know lol:wink::biggrin:
                                It is a shame to get them in tan the people who did them want £7 each at trade before delivery taxes etc etc!

Comment

Working...
                                X