Cuesports.Club opening day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    It is a shame to get them in tan the people who did them want £7 each at trade before delivery taxes etc etc!
    I knew it! I've tried both the Black and Tan medium and didn't feel the same. Would've thought the black ones would be more expensive cos of the black dye??
    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

What a club this Frames is becoming . Gone their tonight as I always do on a Wednesday to play my team mate .

Only one table on in the main area , a Star table . Walk round to our regular table and one of the blokes on the Star says hello . Mark King , who is playing Marc Davis . With Michael Georgiou and Jimmy Robertson watching !

Apparently they had a round robin tournament between themselves .

Saw Mark King pot one of the best pots I've ever seen , a drag shot and very low pace from the baulk end . Pots the red in bottom right and lands perfectly on the black . My description doesn't do the shot justice .

Brilliant to watch .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
        I knew it! I've tried both the Black and Tan medium and didn't feel the same. Would've thought the black ones would be more expensive cos of the black dye??
        You would think, but it is more about what they can buy themselves. Oh and I am fussy when they sent me tan ones that were sub standard they were sent straight back!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Just heard Jimmy White will be at this open day to meet members etc.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            What a club this Frames is becoming . Gone their tonight as I always do on a Wednesday to play my team mate .

Only one table on in the main area , a Star table . Walk round to our regular table and one of the blokes on the Star says hello . Mark King , who is playing Marc Davis . With Michael Georgiou and Jimmy Robertson watching !

Apparently they had a round robin tournament between themselves .

Saw Mark King pot one of the best pots I've ever seen , a drag shot and very low pace from the baulk end . Pots the red in bottom right and lands perfectly on the black . My description doesn't do the shot justice .

Brilliant to watch .
            I guess they have to do something while folk party in Shanghai. LOL. Now if King could play that shot plain ball at dead weight; that's summat special.:biggrin-new: Mind you, he didn't whack it, the little basher (Ronnie's words not mine).

Comment

Bit far but we will be going to this looks great !

Comment

Just got back and met Bazzarooney , his wife and young son Wesley ....who I think is 10 . And wow , what a talent . Stunning to watch him play on the Star table . He is a talent for sure .

I think Curtis will post a video up of him , but everyone was really impressed . And what a pleasant lad as well .

ADR was there as well . And yes I won one of the raffle prizes and got to play a frame against Kurt Maflin .

Kurt , Jimmy Robertson and Michael Georgiou were excellent all day and was great talking to them .

Hopefully more of these in the future .

Nice to put a face to the voice of Curtis and he is a great character .

Comment

Just got back and met Bazzarooney , his wife and young son Wesley ....who I think is 10 . And wow , what a talent . Stunning to watch him play on the Star table . He is a talent for sure .

I think Curtis will post a video up of him , but everyone was really impressed . And what a pleasant lad as well .

ADR was there as well . And yes I won one of the raffle prizes and got to play a frame against Kurt Maflin .

Kurt , Jimmy Robertson and Michael Georgiou were excellent all day and was great talking to them .

That raffle was more crooked than Sepp Blatter lol

Comment

Sounds like a great day Neil pity there wasn't a club up here like that
                    Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

What till you see the video of young Wes ....amazing .

Comment

Did you get your cue retipped then Neil? Did you whack your last medium or go with the tsf tip?
                        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Yes Dan , got a new tip . Had the TSF tip put on . Will let you know how I get on with it .

Comment

Thanks for the positive comments Neil was nice to meet u yesterday, was a good day! , I posted a video up this morning of Wes and kurt 👍

Comment

Working...
                            X