Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mike Wooldridge Liquid Gold Cue Oil Any Good???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only put very small amounts on the cue and buff with a towel ( cue gets warm ) and re apply until the cue isn't drinking in the oil .

Comment

When I say 'sticky' I don't mean 'glue like' lol It is really light...Just a slight discomfort the next couple of days. And I precise that I don't put loads and loads of oil either...I'm pretty battle-tested on that subject
      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
        I learned the hard way, put too much on or leave it on too long and may as well have used glue. Needs taking back then and start again. Rather do a few light coats now and build it up gradually.
        Cheers Mark, thats the thing though, I find Coutts Oil is pretty much playable the day after, when I used Mike's many moons ago it didnt feel that good to be honest.. and I didnt overdo it.
        The price though is huge, imagine the mark up they must be getting from it..... I cant be asssed trying to make my own though.

Comment

I take it Mike's having trouble with his website at the moment.

It's showing files and index items which is a little unusual for a Worpdress site as it would normally show a maintenance page!

Hopefully the shop will be back up soon.
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
          X