X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens after

What happens with the tables and balls ect after each tournament
    Is finished can you bye the balls ?
    Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

The tables tend to travel around with the World Snooker circus troop for a season or three

Ball sets I believe are used for a certain number of matches and at the end of the events the old ones are, if you know the right people, sold off, ask the referees/Tournament Director, and hope your face-fits :wink:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      The tables tend to travel around with the World Snooker circus troop for a season or three

Ball sets I believe are used for a certain number of matches and at the end of the events the old ones are, if you know the right people, sold off, ask the referees/Tournament Director, and hope your face-fits :wink:
      Thanks Dean a new you would have the answer
      Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Not sure of the numbers of years a table is used for - the frame and slates could be ongoing and they get recovered for each event and some are recovered for some rounds.
        Also not sure of the number of matches for a set of balls before WS consider them past usefulness.

Good luck, I asked in the past and did not get anywhere fast.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Not sure of the numbers of years a table is used for - the frame and slates could be ongoing and they get recovered for each event and some are recovered for some rounds.
          Also not sure of the number of matches for a set of balls before WS consider them past usefulness.

Good luck, I asked in the past and did not get anywhere fast.
          Well as a say if you don't ask you wount get Dean

Comment

Working...
          X