Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonny66
    replied
    I think J means does it have a joint where you can screw extensions into the butt, that could come loose too.

Leave a comment:

• dom979
    replied
    Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    do try and twist the ferrule firmly just in case but, has it a butt joint?
    just tried twisting the ferrule and the noise is still there. No it's a one piece.

Leave a comment:

• dom979
    replied
    just tried twisting the ferrule and the noise is still there. No it's a one piece.

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dom979
    replied
    Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    If it's a buzzy noise it might just be the ferrule, I had one go loose and I would have sworn the noise was coming from the butt end, no harm in checking that first before any major surgery.
    Definitely butt end, first think i check was tip, seems to be about 3-5 inches about the end of the cue where the noise is.

Leave a comment:

• dom979
    replied
    what kind of cue is it, machine spliced or hand spliced? and if its a new cue could you not send it back?
    It's a Maximus ultimate i've had for nearly a year now.

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    If it's a buzzy noise it might just be the ferrule, I had one go loose and I would have sworn the noise was coming from the butt end, no harm in checking that first before any major surgery.

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    what kind of cue is it, machine spliced or hand spliced? and if its a new cue could you not send it back?

Leave a comment:

• dom979
    started a topic Loose weight in cue

Loose weight in cue

There's a noise coming from the butt of my one piece cue everytime I struck the cue ball, I assume this is because the weight has come loose. I live relatively close to craftman cues so was considering taking it there. I was wondering how they go about repairing the weight and if there's any aestetics changes because of the repair?
Working...
X