Rate Your Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate Your Break

Hey everyone, thought Id make a fun thread for everyone to post videos of their best breaks / exhibition shots wether in match or in practice. The rest of us can comment on what we think and rate between 1-10 / give coaching advice and tips (not that many of you need it). Let the Breaks begin!
    Last edited by OmaMiesta; 20 November 2016, 05:16 PM.

Ill go first I guess Heres a little practice break I had a few days ago before heading to work. Nothing special...lost position a few times and just spread few balls around to practice clearing. Would like to see some of your guys breaks too!
    Last edited by OmaMiesta; 20 November 2016, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I've made a 147 in practice and also managed to get a ton on camera from a match!

Comment

Originally Posted by JohnF14722 View Post
        I've made a 147 in practice and also managed to get a ton on camera from a match!

Brilliant break dude I actually saw yours on youtube earlier, didnt know you were The "John Foster". You're a fantastic player, much respect. 10/10
        Last edited by OmaMiesta; 20 November 2016, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Are you CB or OB sighters on the shot chaps?
          Last edited by Big Splash!; 21 November 2016, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
            Are you CB or OB sighters on the shot chaps?
            As in where do I look at the point of cueball striking? Object ball. Isnt that the only way?

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
              As in where do I look at the point of cueball striking? Object ball. Isnt that the only way?
              Haha @ big splash! And there we have it. Proof that People are not aware that there are alternatives. Seems strange when you consider that coaches are about! Lol. All teaching from the same book. Time for a new one! Ahhhhh!!!!
              Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
              https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

Originally Posted by inevermissblue View Post
                Haha @ big splash! And there we have it. Proof that People are not aware that there are alternatives. Seems strange when you consider that coaches are about! Lol. All teaching from the same book. Time for a new one! Ahhhhh!!!!
                I mean I knew that Stephen Hendry would sometimes look at the cueball but the most textbook and consistent method seems to be object ball sighting.

Comment

hendry looked at everything back then, even the pocket. but it seems to always come down to how a player sights n times the shot..

and i really like what johnf is up too there in his dungeon

-
                  Last edited by j6uk; 21 November 2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                    hendry looked at everything back then, even the pocket. but it seems to always come down to how a player sights n times the shot..

and i really like what johnf is up too there in his dungeon

-
                    That kid is really good, as are you Jason. Waiting on you to post some vids as well

Comment

It will take me a while to get anything over 60, will post when I do. You are playing well Oma keep up the good work, are you registered in the Kippie 6 red in Dec, if so see you soon.... Cheers
                      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
                        It will take me a while to get anything over 60, will post when I do. You are playing well Oma keep up the good work, are you registered in the Kippie 6 red in Dec, if so see you soon.... Cheers
                        Thanks man still debating wether Im going to play in that event. Gotta take time off work and all...on another note, have we met before? I see you're from kingston, have probably seen you an a few events.

Comment

Fantastic stuff. Lovely tempo.

Comment

Working...
                          X