Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will potting angles change with the use of stun, follow or screw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    Are you a vicar Ramon?
    I prefer ,Agostino Vallini. Marc.

hope you do'nt mind.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      I prefer ,Agostino Vallini. Marc.

hope you do'nt mind.
      Now there's a long conversation.....Not at all my friend.
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
        Last time he sank a long red the year had a 1 on the front.
        Now Now, I'm sure he's half decent. You only have to listen to ex pros commentate to know many great players can't explain what is happening, either. Joe Davis swore blind it was impossible to transfer side from the cb to the ob, and look at how good he was!

Comment

• just to add my thoughts to the OP, i myself have noticed when playing blacks of the spot from the green side of the table. if i play with top spin or play a slow rolling shot the angle is what i see it to be, however if i play with power or stun, screw i need to aim thinner otherwise i miss on the thick side.

this is not due to the angle the OB takes to the pocket but the path the cueball is taking to the contact point. i have an error in my cueing which i haven't been able to cure so just accept it now. i slightly impart left hand side on the cueball so have to adjust on stun and screw shots because the cueball will squirt out to the right slightly on its way to the contact point.

this is an error and i am aware of it and therefore adjust for it, so until i can get rid of it i need to play this way. so maybe the OP has a similar error and will need to find out for himself before he changes how he lines up the pot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
            Absolute nonsense.
            I assume youre referring to "directional throw"?

Comment

Working...
            X