Looking for snooker cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for snooker cues

Hey TSF, I'm in Sheffield for a few weeks and practicing at Star Academy if anyone wants to play some games. Also anyone here in Sheffield selling cues or know of someone selling? Thanks

Chesworths, but I've never been....

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
      Chesworths, but I've never been....
      Heard the cues are bit on the pricier side but thanks. Im looking for some cheaper JPs or even any Thailand cues mostly.

Comment

http://www.craftsmancues.com are in Kippax, which isn't too far away.

I got my one there and he had a fair selection. But I don't know what the current stock levels are. I might be going there next week.

Comment

http://www.greenbaize.com/ is about 2hrs drive, but they have loads

Comment

Try contacting Andy Travis or Jim Evans (both Sheffield). They may have something for sale.

Comment

I was at the Academy yesterday afternoon, wish I knew could have had a few frames with you. i have a cue for sale (had it with me yesterday) you could have had a knock with it. I posted on here not long ago. made by Sheffield and TSF member Jim Evans (Jawes Cues), so you could have a look at the specs and pics if you want. to see if it's something that you might like.

Also you could contact Jim Evans to see if he has any that would suit

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
                I was at the Academy yesterday afternoon, wish I knew could have had a few frames with you. i have a cue for sale (had it with me yesterday) you could have had a knock with it. I posted on here not long ago. made by Sheffield and TSF member Jim Evans (Jawes Cues), so you could have a look at the specs and pics if you want. to see if it's something that you might like.

Also you could contact Jim Evans to see if he has any that would suit
                Ah no way, which table were you playing at? how often do you go? I'm there almost every day.

Comment

Tried messaging Jim Evans but his inbox is full, does anyone have his contact information? Thanks

Comment

I was on the table to the right of the door as you enter, I was practicing solo. I go every Wednesday.
                    This is Jim Evans mobile number. [number removed]. Tell him Yusef gave it to you.

How much longer are you staying ?
                    Last edited by DeanH; 21 May 2017, 11:59 AM. Reason: number removed for privatcy purposes

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
                      I was on the table to the right of the door as you enter, I was practicing solo. I go every Wednesday.
                      This is Jim Evans mobile number. [number removed]. Tell him Yusef gave it to you.

How much longer are you staying ?
                      Ah yea I remember seeing you then, I was practicing solo 2 tables down on the same side Im here for another 2 weeks so I guess Ill see you on wednesday
                      Last edited by DeanH; 21 May 2017, 11:58 AM. Reason: number removed for privatcy purposes

Comment

publication of other members private details, telephones numbers, etc. on forum posts is not a good idea

Private Messaging would be better

Oma - please pm me if you need Jim's number/email
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

All good guys I ended up buying a nice one pce Master cue from ChessWorths. Thanks for all the help!

Comment

Oma:

John White mentioned you played at Q school the other day. If so, how did you do?
                            Terry Davidson
                            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                              Oma:

John White mentioned you played at Q school the other day. If so, how did you do?
                              Hey Terry think he misheard. Im practising here at the Star academy in Sheffield, It was a couple of my friends that I met here that played in Q school. Ill probably give it a shot next year

Comment

Working...
                              X