• Show
Clear All

• Cloth Cleaner

Can anyone vouch for this stuff?

Cloth Cleaner

Does it work and get rid of stains?
    Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

I trust Amazon reviews especially when there are plenty saying how good the product is. There are a handful who give it bad reviews but these are probably from people who didn't follow the instructions and this looks like it does exactly what it says on the tin.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ambersil-po.../dp/B002GZ6NJY
    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by richiet View Post
      Can anyone vouch for this stuff?

Cloth Cleaner

Does it work and get rid of stains?
      This is very good indeed. It brings the table up lovely & Smells great too. Highly recommend this product.

Comment

Thanks for that

Once you've used it - how long does it take to dry so you can play on the table again?
        Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

Originally Posted by richiet View Post
          Thanks for that

Once you've used it - how long does it take to dry so you can play on the table again?
          About 5 minutes Rich not along at all. Spray it on the cloth, then give it a good brush then you're good to go.

Comment

A cheaper alternative is spray starch. Only about a quid a can. Compared to £7-8 for ambersil. Same method. I would add that you should lightly vacuum before and afterms you brush it though. To make sure you're not spraying onto dust or loose chalk. This gives peffect results. Again smells quite nice too. Cloth will be as slick as anything. The balls will slide well off the cushions too provided that they are clean!
            Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
            https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

We use it on our pool table before practice and matches etc. I think it is really good, worth the punt for the few quid that is is and doesnt do anything to harm the cloth as far as I can see. Im on my third can now with no problems. Drying time does depend on how heavily your spray it, but I'd say ten mins as an absolute maximum. As someone else said, give your table a good brush down before applying.

Comment

Working...
              X