X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy cueball

hi
    has anyone tried the crazy cueball ?

today i bought one and i think 30% of the cueball is heavier and you can even see embeded color where one side of the ball is heavier and other other side lighter

i asked the seller and he said, its chinese made and people buy it to play fun shots

i played few exhibition shots and damn the ball curves everywhere

I have tried one once, very frustrating trying to pot a ball lol, basically a fluke if you pot anything !

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      I have tried one once, very frustrating trying to pot a ball lol, basically a fluke if you pot anything !
      lol watch a youtube channel cant remember the name, the guy makes a big break using that ball

Comment

Yes, I have one. It was sold as a jazz ball. I can't see where the weight is- there is no mark on the outside that I can see.

It is a lot of fun. Try cleaning the normal cue ball for somebody, palm that and replace it with the jazz ball.
        王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
          Yes, I have one. It was sold as a jazz ball. I can't see where the weight is- there is no mark on the outside that I can see.

It is a lot of fun. Try cleaning the normal cue ball for somebody, palm that and replace it with the jazz ball.
          try lookin it very closely, hard to see but u can spot it if u spend time looking at it, u will see two different colors

Comment

Originally Posted by highestbreak50 View Post
            hi
            has anyone tried the crazy cueball ?

today i bought one and i think 30% of the cueball is heavier and you can even see embeded color where one side of the ball is heavier and other other side lighter

i asked the seller and he said, its chinese made and people buy it to play fun shots

i played few exhibition shots and damn the ball curves everywhere
            Why would you even buy one of these unless you have money to waste?

Smee

Comment

I suppose that playing snooker at all is wasting money. For that matter why do anything?

They are very cheap and once bought they provide years of enjoyment and fun. They are, apart from this, totally useless. They won't improve your game!
              王可

Comment

I suppose that playing snooker at all is wasting money. For that matter why do anything?

They are very cheap and once bought they provide years of enjoyment and fun. They are, apart from this, totally useless. They won't improve your game!
                Like you say Philip, they are not bought to improve your game, they are joke balls not training balls. Clue is in the title, joke, it gives 5 mins of amusement now and then and breaks down the less serious side of playing. I reckon some old guys might play better using joke ball than a regular ball the way they cue lol.

Comment

They wont improve my game? No, really? Oh gosh I never knew that.

Comment

I suppose it depends how bad your game was to start with.
                    王可

Comment

Originally Posted by Smeeagain View Post
                      They wont improve my game? No, really? Oh gosh I never knew that.
                      It's called having "fun" maybe you should try it sometime

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        It's called having "fun" maybe you should try it sometime
                        And perhaps while you're having fun you'll recognise another form of it. It's called sarcasm .. 😃

Comment

Originally Posted by highestbreak50 View Post
                          try lookin it very closely, hard to see but u can spot it if u spend time looking at it, u will see two different colors
                          I really must spend some time looking at it.

My, how those long winter nights will fly by.
                          王可

Comment

Originally Posted by Smeeagain View Post
                            Why would you even buy one of these unless you have money to waste?

Smee
                            Perhaps I quoted the wrong post by you, it should of been this one

Comment

I really must spend some time looking at it.

My, how those long winter nights will fly by.
                              That's how to have fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X