O'min cues real or fake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'min cues real or fake

I found a website (www.lightinthebox.com) selling O'min cues at lowered prices.
    Can anyone tell me if these cues are fake or real or what the quality is?

Those "Omin" cues are chinese made. He did a deal i believe whereby the chinese were making omin cues sorta under licence and manufacturing was supervised by his Thai guys. Next i heard a, or the, chinese company registered the name Omin and started making them with the same logo but with different range names.
    So to make sure your buying a genuine Omin check the name on the badge.
    To say Omin was not happy with what happened is an understatement but for the money they aint too bad.Refinish them though, like many a cheap cue they are sprayed with lacquer which also has some sort of
    colouring in it making the usually brown ebony blacker.

Comment

O'min cues originally and genuinely are from Thailand ONLY.

Comment

At the World Trade show Omin would have the most copied brand. A Chinese company not only make the Omin its the one that pays or the players using the Omin badge on TV. Thats the fake Omin or i suppose you could say the second company with the same name. They registered trademarks in many different countries making it hard for the real min to sell cues.
        Its Amazing how sneaky the Chinese companies are.

Comment

I have a fake O'Min cue made in China. It says it is an 'Omin Imagine' and is 'made in Thailand' but is clearly different looking to a real Omin Imagine. So not only have they stolen the brand, but they have stolen the product line names too and also have fake country of origin. Decent cue, but feel sorry for the real Omin.

Comment

The Chinese copying and ripping off items with cheap made products ,surly not

Comment

The Original Omin seem to have been well and truly shafted in their deal with the Chinese company, I hope at the very least they got well paid for it.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
              X