Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPad Scoreboard App. Suggestions please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad Scoreboard App. Suggestions please?

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from Melbourne to everyone.

I was hoping for some advice please on a decent Snooker scoreboard for iOS platform please.
    My mate and I practice together regularly and were wanting to change our “friendly” match format.

Rather than play shirt form practice matches we would like to play say first to 18 frames for example. To help keep score I would like to find a scoreboard for my iPad that will facilitate this whilst keeping record of score for resumption of matches over a few sessions.
    I’d also like to be able to keep stats on the app like highest break, safety percentage, etc and if at all possible, and this is a perfect world scenario not a deal breaker, have the app link to both our devices via iCloud or other such server so that both our devices keep track.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I’d appreciate a little extra effort as I’m here keeping up appearances after loosing the bloody ashes and having a rather witty, if somewhat loud mouthed, regular snooker partner who is a bloody Aussie.

So please, don’t tell me to grab a dictionary and look between **** and syphallis for sympathy. Just help me out with this app so I can whip his arse with good record keeping please.

Have a safe one on Sunday night lads (and lasses?)

My

Rather than play shirt form practice matches we would like to play say first to 18 frames for example.[/QUOTE]

Short form makes a little more sense.

Comment

Working...
    X