Shortening Cue - Yes Or No?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
    I've had a few but I know a few other makers that have had some stupid requests.....
    Almost funny.... Almost
    but surely it impacts your working day therefore your costs / profits by having to deal with numpties asking for '11 arrows' evenly spaced? Or have a got a medium stiff shaft...

I'd do what I believe Tyrone Cues does on em and tells em to beat it
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
      but surely it impacts your working day therefore your costs / profits by having to deal with numpties asking for '11 arrows' evenly spaced? Or have a got a medium stiff shaft...

I'd do what I believe Tyrone Cues does on em and tells em to beat it
      I tell them the same thing but lucky to not have had many yet and yes Martin from Tyrone cues told them no that...

Most times they are tyre kickers anyway...
      For that one you've always wanted...
      https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
        I cant get my head around folk getting caught up with micro measurements... tips of precicely 9.625mm not a 10th of a mil more.... weights of exactly 17.25 ounces, balance points of 18.36"... must have 3 inches between each arrow. intolerance of tolerances ffs

i feel for the regular sellers and makers as i bet they get this nonsense all day every day
        I get more emails about this than anything. I have one customer that I thought I would answer everything they asked and more to see how many emails I could get on one cue order, from memory it was 76 and I am not joking; I can see why some people don't do custom cues any more.
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Three different threads now all about his 8.9mm to 8.6mm coned ferrule ruining his life, anyone here fool enough to try to make him a cue ?
          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
            Three different threads now all about his 8.9mm to 8.6mm coned ferrule ruining his life, anyone here fool enough to try to make him a cue ?
            I have offered to make him a new shaft and send his one one back too....
            For that one you've always wanted...
            https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
              I believe you have missed the whole point ! it was 9.5 before he got all gung ho with the sandpaper and wants to get back to that somehow.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                I believe you have missed the whole point ! it was 9.5 before he got all gung ho with the sandpaper and wants to get back to that somehow.
                No I haven't, this is his third thread about the same issue and he's yet to take up any of the advice he's been given. It matters not how the cue ended up with the dimensions it now has, he's been told what can be done about it but needs someone else to make up his mind for him or simply wants some forum attention or hasn't really got any money and is wasting everyones time.
                Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
                X