Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rule Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rule Question

    Quick question: if all the reds have been potted and a player is on the colours but commits a foul by potting the white on the same shot as potting the nominated colour does the colour get re-spotted?

  • #2
    Rule Question

    yes.

    ..........


    Unless it is only the black on the table, the first pot or foul on the black ends the game.
    Up the TSF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks, couldn't find the answer with google!

      Comment


      • #4
        Dean's better than Google!
        http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

        Comment


        • #5




          weepete, download the rules from here:
          https://www.wpbsa.com/governance/rules-of-snooker/

          specifically for your questions@
          sec 3.3(g)(iii)
          sec 3.4(a)
          Up the TSF!

          Comment


          • #6
            If a black fight and the foul on black made it a draw I believe the black would be respirated.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cue0803 View Post
              If a black fight and the foul on black made it a draw I believe the black would be respirated.
              yes, after the first pot or foul on the black (when only black on the table) ends the game AND the appropriate points applied the scores; Highest score wins.
              -if the scores are now equal then a tie-break occurs:
              The Black is spotted.
              Players decides who has the choice to play or not.
              Cue-ball played from in-hand (from D)
              First pot or foul ends the tie-break and points applied appropriately, highest score wins
              Last edited by DeanH; 17th December 2018, 12:36 PM.
              Up the TSF!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DeanH View Post
                yes, after the first pot or foul on the black (when only black on the table) ends the game AND the appropriate points applied the scores; Highest score wins.
                -if the scores are now equal then a tie-break occurs:
                The Black is spotted.
                Players decides who has the choice to play or not.
                Cue-ball played from in-hand (from D)
                First pot or foul ends the tie-break and points applied appropriately, highest score wins
                Yes, tied scores after the first pot or foul when only black remains results in a respotted black (and cue ball from in hand!)... unless it is a match of aggregate scores (unless it is the final frame of the match and aggregate scores are tied)!
                Duplicate of banned account deleted

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DeanH View Post




                  weepete, download the rules from here:
                  https://www.wpbsa.com/governance/rules-of-snooker/

                  specifically for your questions@
                  sec 3.3(g)(iii)
                  sec 3.4(a)
                  Thanks mate, downloaded and now saved on my phone. I still coudn't tell reading it xD

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X