Wanting to go see ronnie o'sullivan this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to go see ronnie o'sullivan this year

Hello everyone. Looking to go see ronnie o'sullivan live this year, have been watching snooker for years now and have decided its time to go watch it live.
    How do you know o'sullivans schedule for this year ? I am up in Glasgow so would hopefully like to see him as close to Glasgow as possible but dont mind traveling down south if i have too.

He will be up in Glasgow next December at Scottish open
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
      He will be up in Glasgow next December at Scottish open
      How soon can you buy tickets for this show and was thinking about something a little sooner. Is there a website or something that i can go see his planned schedule for this year ?

Comment

There's no guarantee he will play the Scottish Open. The UK (York) or Worlds (Sheffield) he will definitely play in, but you can't be sure of the schedule yet.

Comment

Originally Posted by MrBlack View Post
          How soon can you buy tickets for this show and was thinking about something a little sooner. Is there a website or something that i can go see his planned schedule for this year ?
          You could try get a ticket for masters this week or go to Sheffield for worlds but big ask to get tickets
          Current playing cue Trevor White
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
            There's no guarantee he will play the Scottish Open. The UK (York) or Worlds (Sheffield) he will definitely play in, but you can't be sure of the schedule yet.
            York and Sheffield isnt too far for me, when will the schedule be released and how easy or hard is it to get tickets?

Comment

could try the Welsh Open in mid February
              if you do the early days you have open tickets and watch any of the 8 tables all day
              the schedule is not published yet
              or do what I do and go the whole week; )
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

the UK is not until end of this year
                Same time with the Scottish Open at Glasgow
                Last edited by DeanH; 14 January 2019, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  if you do the early days you have open tickets and watch any of the 8 tables all day
                  I go on holiday 6th February so ideally looking at anytime from March until end of summer

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    I go on holiday 6th February so ideally looking at anytime from March until end of summer
                    So am I on holiday from the 11th one whole week in snow bound Cardiff away from the wife and kids watching snooker
                    Bliss

Comment

The Champion Of Champions is always a good one in Coventry. That's in November. I go to that every year.

If you want to watch Ronnie, the tickets never sell out, so you can wait until the draw comes out, and just book to go on the day Ronnie plays.

The good thing about that tournament as well, is they play their first and second match in the same day. So at 1pm Ronnie would play a best of 7 match, and if he won that, he would play again on the evening in a best of 11. Tickets are around £20 for a full day ticket to watch both of those matches.
                      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Then either The World Championships or an Exhibition are your only options. I'd say your best bet is to look for an exhibition near you as the tickets for the worlds will be hard to get, especially when Ronnie is playing. I'm sure Ronnie will have an official website with more info.

Comment

I'll be in Beijing for the China Open in April. Anyone know if he'll be playing? Also for anyone that has been before, are the tickets available from the World Snooker website?

Comment

No draw yet, qualifiers happen after the Welsh so probably wont know if he is going for this one until then
                            I tend to go through the venue direct, might be tricky with Beijing though, unless your mandarin is top-notch

Let us know how you get on and when you are there.

Comment

Don't forget the two ITV tournaments in March, top 16 and then top 8 only from one year list.

First one the Coral Players Championship is in Preston, pretty easy to get to from the m6.

Comment

Working...
                              X