Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay ought to have them

Comment

i remember them being tricky to find as they didn't state the name in the listing. check item no 253581429990

Comment

In eBay search for 50 pcs snooker tips , it'll show the ts long ba.
        H.b.142

Comment

Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
          i remember them being tricky to find as they didn't state the name in the listing. check item no 253581429990
          Here is direct link
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_n...pg=50&_fosrp=1

Comment

Thank you, seems to be lots listed when you look properly, I just searched for "long ba tips" and nothing came up. Pity all the sellers seem to be quoting about 4 - 8 weeks delivery. Anyone have a few 10mm ones they would be willing to sell and post please?

Comment

Originally Posted by Leason View Post
              Hi,

I come from China and want to buy some difference brand snooker tips, do you know which shop online is the most multiple and support post to oversea?

I see there is a www.snookercrazy.com has some difference brand tips but it did not support select oversea address, only support to post to UK.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
              Leason
              Just to clarify, I send tips all round the world but I prefer to get a postage quote prior to sending hence the lack of other countries on the drop down menu.

Hope this helps.
              Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
              Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
              Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
                Thank you, seems to be lots listed when you look properly, I just searched for "long ba tips" and nothing came up. Pity all the sellers seem to be quoting about 4 - 8 weeks delivery. Anyone have a few 10mm ones they would be willing to sell and post please?
                I'll give you 10 or so for free, just message me yr address.
                H.b.142

Comment

I bought a box of elk master 11mm tips from your ebay, please help package asap, thanks a lot.

I also sent an email to your hotmail.
                  All that, and you went for elks... they've probably got a few boxes of those at your local club 🙄

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                    I bought a box of elk master 11mm tips from your ebay, please help package asap, thanks a lot.

I also sent an email to your hotmail.
                    All that, and you went for elks... they've probably got a few boxes of those at your local club ?
                    So 22 posts later...... I'll av a box of whelks please guvnor... and make it snappy! zzzzzzz.
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
                      I'll give you 10 or so for free, just message me yr address.
                      That's very generous thanks very much, I'll send you a PM and we can sort something out.

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
                        That's very generous thanks very much, I'll send you a PM and we can sort something out.
                        No probs, I'll send some to yr address on Friday.
                        H.b.142

Comment

Working...
                        X