Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• years of hardwork but is it time to quit the game

hi
    i have been playing this game for about 5 years full time now and for the last 3 years i have been very serious to improve and get to a professional level. i have seen many coaches and practiced very hard. however i still can see one technical issue in my game

please watch this video to understand and pause during the text part to read and please do help me if you can
    thank you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTdvMLqyf3M

tried every possible thing but nothing helped.

When you are down on the shot and feathering (moving the cue backwards and forwards) you are 'aiming'. You need to do the same aiming process as you are getting down to the shot. The process is this:
    1. Stand behind the shot and move (left or right) until the shot looks right. Make sure that you look at the cue ball, the object ball and the pocket.
    2. Get down to the shot aiming all the time. So as you get down, in your mind you are are potting the ball. Make sure that you look at the cue ball and the object ball as you get down. Take extra care to aim during the last bit of your descent (while your bridge hand is hitting the table and sliding in towards the cue ball).
    Do not even think about where the cue is in relation to your chin, eyes etc. As long as you are aiming on the way down, your head should get to the right place automatically.

See if this helps.

Comment

Originally Posted by snooker beast View Post
      hi
      i have been playing this game for about 5 years full time now and for the last 3 years i have been very serious to improve and get to a professional level. i have seen many coaches and practiced very hard. however i still can see one technical issue in my game

please watch this video to understand and pause during the text part to read and please do help me if you can
      thank you
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTdvMLqyf3M

tried every possible thing but nothing helped.
      If you're serious about getting it sorted, go to a sight right coach or something like that (not sure what else is out there). It'll cost you, but if nothing else is working, and you want to get to the level you aspire to, that's probably your only option. If regular coaches seeing you play haven't been any use, no one on here is going to tell you anything which isn't a guess.

Comment

I am confused, are you playing the real game or a computer game?
        And you got to a "professional level" on the computer game or for real?

If for real, don't give up and many players have dips in their game and come back.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X