• glasses for snooker

Hello, Where i can order glasses for snooker? Thanks

ebay

⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I won`t find those glasses from ebay. Give me a link, please

Comment

www.snookerspex.com
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

http://sportsprescriptionglasses.co....a&filter_id=11
          I prefer the rimless type.

Comment

Originally Posted by simokki View Post
            I won`t find those glasses from ebay. Give me a link, please

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F382968848646
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
              I got a pair from snookerspex this year and they are fine.

Comment

Feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help.

Comment

I got my rimless glasses from Snookerspex.com and I was very pleased with them. Unfortunately I have recently had cataracts removed from both eyes and the glasses are no good for me now. I can have my eyes re-tested in 6 weeks time and I will then be re-ordering some new specs from them.

I can recommend them without question. I seem to recall that I had to send them a photo of myself at the table addressing the cue ball. Apparently this is to aid the way that the lenses are set up.

Comment

Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
                    I got my rimless glasses from Snookerspex.com and I was very pleased with them. Unfortunately I have recently had cataracts removed from both eyes and the glasses are no good for me now. I can have my eyes re-tested in 6 weeks time and I will then be re-ordering some new specs from them.

I can recommend them without question. I seem to recall that I had to send them a photo of myself at the table addressing the cue ball. Apparently this is to aid the way that the lenses are set up.
                    Same for me bluenose, a photo of me in my stance from directly in front to assess my vision centre and one from the side to assess the correct angle of the lenses, had to send them back for a re-adjustment of the angle and they came back perfect.
                    Better of course if you can attend in person but a small price to pay in postage for good vision which is vital for the game we love.
                    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

Same for me bluenose, a photo of me in my stance from directly in front to assess my vision centre and one from the side to assess the correct angle of the lenses, had to send them back for a re-adjustment of the angle and they came back perfect.
                      Better of course if you can attend in person but a small price to pay in postage for good vision which is vital for the game we love.
                      Yep, I also sent photos. Important to get the “line of sight” correct. I have a bad back so don’t play with my chin on the cue. Clearly my line of sight will be different to someone who cues in the traditional way with their chin on the cue.

Comment

Do they really help if you don't have your chin near the cue? I wear glasses and I've never got down to cue level, I don't think I'd even know how to - I'm 6"4' which might be a negative factor. I get a bit of neck ache towards the end of our session - me and a mate play for 3 hours. Maybe snooker glasses would help me either get lower or play more comfortably with my normal stance?

Anyone pop contacts in just for snooker?
                        Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                        X