Where to put the Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to put the Blue

Came across a situation whilst playing in the club last night, my opponent was on a small break when he potted the blue, the cue ball was stooping the blue from being put back on its own spot and all the other colours were on their own spots, so my question is where does the blue go??

It would go as close to its spot as possible in a direct line between the spot and the middle of the black cushion

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
      It would go as close to its spot as possible in a direct line between the spot and the middle of the black cushion
      spot on (sorry )
      same with the baulk colours, as close as possible to its own spot without touch any other ball, in a direct vertical line to the black-cushion
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

question
        what if it was the yellow or green?
        as close to it's spot as possible (in front looking from the baulkline)?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          same with the baulk colours, as close as possible to its own spot without touch any other ball, in a direct vertical line to the black-cushion

Originally Posted by matthias View Post
          question
          what if it was the yellow or green?
          as close to it's spot as possible (in front looking from the baulkline)?
          see my post from earlier
          Yellow and Green are baulk colours :wink:

Comment

sorry, missed that....

there was a discussion where I play, that the baulk colours go behind the spot.... (behind the baulkline)

Comment

just like brushing and ironing - from baulk to Black, always down to the Black

Comment

think the discussion started, because someone was snookered after hahaha

Comment

Working...
                X