My first tip shape and burnish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Sorry to hear that clubs in England might be closed for so much longer...happy they reopened again last Monday here in Belgium.
    show off
    Last edited by DeanH; 14 June 2020, 10:31 AM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      show off
      Still a bit rusty

Comment

Nice long potting.

Comment

Still a bit rusty

Very nice potting. How long was the lockdown in Belgium ?
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Very nice potting. How long was the lockdown in Belgium ?
            12 weeks, this was my second time back at the club last wednesday.
            Last time i played was March 15 th, first time now last Monday June 8th

Comment

12 weeks, this was my second time back at the club last wednesday.
              Last time i played was March 15 th, first time now last Monday June 8th
              What are the rules you have to follow, or are you back to normal ?

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

What are the rules you have to follow, or are you back to normal ?
                Hmm let's see, disinfect the rests and around the table after you played, no groups at the bar, not sitting at the bar, disinfect hands when you enter, keep distance, only one player at the table, opponent sits down and awaits his turn.

Comment

Hmm let's see, disinfect the rests and around the table after you played, no groups at the bar, not sitting at the bar, disinfect hands when you enter, keep distance, only one player at the table, opponent sits down and awaits his turn.
                  I love that one, I know a few people who constantly hoover and move around usually into immediate line of view - and no not just to spot the balls
                  :biggrin:
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I wonder what happens with respotting the balls, even if you do your own break you are both touching them. Would you have to disinfect the balls, like the rests after every session.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

I love that one, I know a few people who constantly hoover and move around usually into immediate line of view - and no not just to spot the balls
                      :biggrin:
                      I know the feeling, some people do that, sometimes or purpose and i would get back up from my shot and make it clear they are in my eyeline and i am waiting until they are out of sight.
                      I haven't seen many people actually doing the rule and sit down while waiting but they try and keep a distance all the time.

Comment

First go with it last night, much more action on the cue ball but jesus if you're a squiller metre off the white goes all over the shop.:snooker:
                        Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                        X